WELL ON YOUR WAY BENEFITS
ALL ACTIVE LOCAL 69 MEMBERS, THEIR SPOUSES, AND/OR DOMESTIC PARTNERS, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DOMINION/BHE GT&S MEDICAL PLANS, WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WELL ON YOUR WAY PROGRAM
The wellness initiative will be based on the non-union design and timeline as described herein
with the details following:
* Employees must complete the health screening and health assessment questionnaire within
the specified time period each year and be eligible for and enroll in a Company medical plan
for the subsequent year. The same criteria applies to Spouses and Domestic Partners starting
in 2018 (see chart).
* Employees, Spouses and Domestic Partners will have 3 options for purposes of completing
the health screening: on-site (where available; locations and dates to be determined); at a lab
designated by the Company's wellness vendor, Staywell; or at a physician’s office. If the onsite
or designated lab option is chosen, the cost of the screening is paid by the Company. If
the employee chooses to use a physician’s office, the cost of the screening is the employee’s
responsibility; however, if the employee is covered by the Company's medical plan, the
screening will be processed and paid as a normal medical claim in accordance with plan
* All health screening and health assessment personal health information remains confidential.
No one at the Company will see or have access to this information.
* Employees, Spouses, and Domestic Partners who choose not to participate in the Well On
Your Way program will pay $400 more per year for the employee and additional $400
for the Spouse or Domestic Partner.
* Each year, new hires and existing employees who are enrolling in the medical plan as a result
of a Qualifying Life Event will have at least 90 days from the date of hire or Qualifying Life
Event (as applicable) to complete the biometrics screening and health risk assessment in
order to earn the credit for themselves as well as their Spouse or Domestic Partner.
Region 1 Director
Region 2 Director
Region 3 Director
Region 4 Director
Region 5 Director
Region 6 Director
Region 7 Director